What you can expect from your investment
- 120 hours of supported classroom based learning
- Affordable payment options, which don’t cost any more than paying up front
- Full course notes available online, with logins that never run out
- Training based on the up to date researched information in the fields of neuroscience, therapy and hypnosis
- Proof about what hypnosis, hypnotherapy and solution focused hypnotherapy is and why it works
- Course notes and teaching that is reviewed and updated regularly according to the latest findings in neuroscience and therapy, to keep you at the forefront of the profession
- Experienced and currently practising hypnotherapists as lecturers, who understand what it takes to become a successful hypnotherapist in today’s therapy and business climate
- Highly experienced and inspiring guest lecturers for specialist course modules, such as marketing and sport performance
- Access throughout the month to your lecturers, for support and to answer questions
- A network of schools, so that you can make up any missed time (due to illness etc) easily and without interruption to your learning
- Help you with the administration of being a hypnotherapist* – insurance, governing body membership etc
- An independently accredited and assessed qualification (the HPD), that only 20% of the UK’s hypnotherapists have. You will be the benchmark of the profession and the assessment fee is included
- On graduation you will be an already experienced therapist with people referring you and giving you testimonials
- Your training is highly practical, delivered in a safe, motivational and enjoyable environment
- A full CPD (Continued Professional Development) programme to support your future learning and professional requirements
- The only training and qualification to give you access into the level 5 Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma, currently the highest recognised and accredited hypnotherapy qualification in the UK.
- A peer group and support of a nationwide network of like minded solution focused hypnotherapists when you engage in peer support, supervision, CPD and online forums.
- Training that is designed specifically to get you set up as a clinical hypnotherapist in private practice, confidently, safely and competently
Training, assessment and external verification is £2950, which you can pay in full, but many students take advantage of our monthly installment offer to spread the cost over 10 months.
After successful interview a 10% non refundable deposit is required to secure your place on the course. After that you can pay in full on the first day of the month your course begins or you can choose to pay a further 9 monthly payments on the first of each month. We make it easy to pay; you can pay via debit or credit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer or standing order.
*Additional Costs (Unless otherwise stated to be applicable by Month 3)
Because we are a very practical course and see members of the public from the outset of the course we have, largely as a ‘peace of mind’ precaution, arranged student malpractice insurance. Generally the cost of this would be £30 – £40 for a twelve month period.
It is a requirement that students join the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) as a Student member. The cost is £20.00 and your details appear on their website register.
As you are aware CPHT is very research oriented and we have our own programme CORP. Students will become part of the research programme after Module 6 (i.e. after 6 months). In module 6 students will be instructed in installing the software onto a windows tablet/laptop. CPHT will provide students with access to the CORP research programme for just £1 for the first twelve months, after which it will need to be renewed annually at a cost of £36.